Superannuation is a very effective savings tool for retirement. What you do with you super has a big impact on the quality of life you could potentially enjoy when you retire. It’s not just choosing the right Super that matters, but ensuring the product mix in it is not only right for your current needs, but best serve your future ones too.
The sheer variety of options and financial products you can put into it make it incredibly flexible, but also at times quite complicated – especially if you’re keen to take on a more active role with a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). Two of our four partners are accredited as Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialists through SPAA, meaning we can offer a full SMSF service from start to finish covering strategic considerations, administration and compliance.
We can help you make the most of your Super. From helping you understand the options available to you, to helping you choose the right product mix for your goals and lifestyle, we’ll show you how you can make your Super harder.
We can also help with:
- Choosing the right superannuation vehicle (Industry Funds, Wraps, Self Managed Funds or other)
- Setting up or joining your chosen fund
- Selecting the appropriate investments
- Advice on holding life insurances through super
- Administering or managing your fund on an ongoing basis
- Compliance services, such as tax returns, establishing an Investment Strategy for your fund and audits for SMSFs
- Advice on and creating appropriate forms of income streams from super
- Advice on Estate Planning for super