In the last few weeks we have seen sharemarkets around the world fall heavily, mainly as a result of concerns over sovereign debt issues both in the US and parts of Europe and also because of the ..
We all get bombarded with information from every source possible and frankly, it's too much. Even if you haven't already flicked it into spam you probably don't have time to read it. We call it Information Overload. So, on this page we've selected big picture news items we think are relevant and of interest to our clients.
- Budget Updates - Personal assets test, indexation, concessions and supplements
- Budget Updates - Small business company tax rate cut
- Budget Updates - Accelerated write off to $20,000 for small business
- Budget Updates - R&D tax incentive rate reduction back in spotlight
- 2015/16 Superannuation thresholds and opportunities
- Some tips to consider
- Negative Gearing is not always the answer
- Business Planning - Is the time ripe to invest in new business?
- Employee share scheme changes
- ATO warning on phone scam